Onesun Steve Yoo
Assistant Professor (aka Lecturer in UK)
Department of Management Science & Innovation
University College London
Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, United Kingdom
My current research interests: entrepreneurial
firm operations management, behavioral
decision-making, Bayesian learning.
- "Indexability of Bandit Problems with Response Delays" (with Felipe Caro). 2010. Probability in the Engineering and Information Sciences, 24(3), 349--374. [ Link ]
- "A Time-Management Framework for Entrepreneurial Process Improvement" (Abstracts of Winners of 2009 MSOM Society Student Paper Competition). 2010. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, 12(1), 184--187. [ Link ]
- "The Time-Money Tradeoff for Entrepreneurs: When to Hire the First Employee?" (w/ Guillaume Roels and Charles Corbett). 2011. Under revision for 3rd round review at Management Science
- "Optimal Time Allocation for Process Improvement and Growth for Entrepreneurs" (w/ Charles Corbett and Guillaume Roels). 2012. Under revision for 2nd round review at MSOM
- "Game of Termination in Partnerships with Uncertain Capability Types" (w/ H. Dharma Kwon). 2011. Under review at Operations Research
- "Role of Predisposition and Information on Consumer Choice and Equilibrium Market Price" (w/ Rakesh Sarin). To be submitted.
- "The Impact of Customer Learning Externality on Sales Resource Allocation" (w/ Yufei Huang, Bilal Gokpinar). To be submitted.
Work in Progress
- "Optimal Learning and Product Development for Entrepreneurial Product Launch" (with Tingliang Huang).
- "Impact of Trust Evolution in Supplier Buyer Relationships" (w/ Bart Vanneste, Bilal Gokpinar).
- Business Analytics (undergraduate), Fall 2011.
- Decision & Risk Analysis (MM, MTE), Winter 2012, Winter 2013.
- Models in Operations Management (PhD), Fall 2012.