Onesun Steve Yoo
Assistant Professor (aka Lecturer in UK)
Department of Management Science & Innovation
University College London
Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, United Kingdom
Entrepreneurial operations management, new product development, consumer decisions, learning, trust.
1. Indexability of Bandit Problems with Response Delays (w/ F. Caro). 2010. Probability in the Engineering and Information Sciences, 24(3), 349--374.
2. Optimal Time Allocation for Process Improvement for Growth-Focused Entrepreneurs (w/ C. Corbett and G. Roels). Under review.
3. The Time-Money Tradeoff for Entrepreneurs: When to Hire the First Employee? (w/ G. Roels and C. Corbett). Under review.
4. Retaining New Capable Employees: Role of Strategic Interaction and Learning Rate. (w/ H.D. Kwon). Under review.
5. Role of Predisposition and Information on Consumer Choice and Market Outcomes. (w/ R.Sarin). Under review.
6. Effort Allocation in Entrepreneurial Selling: Role of Customer Learning Externality and Incumbent Reaction. (w/ Y. Huang, B. Gokpinar). Under review.
7. Fragility and Interorganizational Trust. (w/ B. Vanneste). In progress.
8. Optimal Learning and Development for Entrepreneurial Product Launch. (w/ T. Huang, K. Arifoglu). In progress.
9. Selling to Strategic Information-Seeking Customers: A Unified Model of Learning. (w/ Y. Huang, B. Gokpinar, C. Tang). In progress.
10. What is Your Return on Time Invested? (w/ C. Corbett, G. Roels). In progress.
Reviewer: Management Science, Operations Research, MSOM, Decision Sciences, Math. Methods of OR, IEEE Trans. on Engin. Mgmt., MSOM conference.