Onesun Steve Yoo
Assistant Professor (aka Lecturer in UK)
University College London, School of Management
Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, United Kingdom
Entrepreneurial operations management, new product development, consumer decisions, learning, trust.
1. Indexability of Bandit Problems with Response Delays (w/ F. Caro). 2010. Probability in the Engineering and Information Sciences, 24(3), 349--374.
2. Optimal Time Allocation for Process Improvement for Growth-Focused Entrepreneurs (w/ C. Corbett and G. Roels). Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, Forthcoming.
3. The Time-Money Tradeoff for Entrepreneurs: When to Hire the First Employee? (w/ G. Roels and C. Corbett). Under review.
4. Retaining New Capable Employees: Role of Strategic Interaction and Learning Rate. (w/ H.D. Kwon). Under review.
5. Consumer Choice and Market Outcomes under Ambiguity in Product Quality. (w/ R.Sarin). Under review.
6. Effort Allocation in Entrepreneurial Selling: Role of Customer Learning Externality and Incumbent Reaction. (w/ Y. Huang, B. Gokpinar). Under review.
7. Fragility and Interorganizational Trust. (w/ B. Vanneste). Under review.
8. Selling New Products: Change Price or Induce Learning? (w/ Y. Huang, B. Gokpinar, C. Tang). In progress.
9. When to Leave the Building? Search and Pivoting in a Lean Startup. (w/ T. Huang, K. Arifoglu). In progress.
10. What is Your Return on Time Invested? (w/ C. Corbett, G. Roels). In progress.
Reviewer: Management Science, Operations Research, MSOM, Production and Operations Management, Decision Sciences, Naval Research Logistics, Math. Methods of OR, IEEE Trans. on Engin. Mgmt., MSOM conference.
Session chair: INFORMS Conference, POMS Conference