184.108.40.206 (1 February, 2018)
- Fixed a bug that prevents the "Previous" button in the Synthesis window from working properly.
220.127.116.11 (24 May, 2017)
- The "Synthesis with arbitrary targets" function (Task 4) now saves .target files in the "qTA_synthesis" (or any name uses specify) folder. These .target files will match the new interval durations if you have changed them.
- This will allow you to use PENTAtrainer1 as a sitmulus creation program with which you can manipulate either pitch targets or duration or both.
- For example, you can copy the target and/or duration values from a particular speaker and make the current speaker sound like that person.
18.104.22.168 (25 November, 2016)
- Fixed a bug that causees the script to crash when labeled interval is too short. Now intervals shorter than 10 ms will be treated as blank intervals.
- Also the ensemble files generated will be listed on screen in task 3.
22.214.171.124 (1 March, 2016)
- Fixed a bug that causees the script to crash when the next sound is not yet annotated.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes crashes the script when the learned strength is too small.
126.96.36.199 (24 October, 2015)
- Users can now save synthetic sounds into the folder "qTA_synthesis" or a different folder they name themselves.
188.8.131.52 (7 February, 2015)
- Users can now apply PENTAtrainer1 directly to unlabeled sound files. After displaying an unlabeled file in the demo window, users need to add boundaries only to the interval tier. The boundaries will be then automatically copied to the rest of the interval tiears when the Replot button is pressed in the demo window, and the targets will also be learned at the same time.
184.108.40.206 (4 August, 2014)
- Resumed displaying TextGrid window in task 1.
220.127.116.11 (22 July, 2014)
- Fixed two bugs that affected task 3 and sounds with only single-layer annotations.
1.9.3 (22 June, 2014)
- TextGrid window is now displayed only in task 4 (Synthesis with arbitrary targets) to increase speed and reduce clutter.
- Fixed a number of previously unnoticed bugs.
1.9.2 (6 July, 2013)
- The learned target parameters are now automatically added into the interval tiers in the TextGrid window that also displays waveform and spectrograph.
- A new function (Task 4) is added that allows you to modify the automatically learned parameters, or use your own parameters, and perform resynthesis. The parameter modification is done in the TextGrid window, after which you can press the Replot button in the PENTAtrainer1 window to see and hear the newly synthesized f0 contours.
1.9.1 (12 October, 2012)
- In the demo window, the blue dotted line is now the original f0, while the solid red line is the resynthesized f0.
1.9 (11 February, 2012)
- You can now make PENTAtrainer skip a voiceless region by making it a blank interval. Any blank interval with duration < minimum_pause_duration will be treated as a syllable-initial voiceless consonant.
1.8 (2 November, 2011)
- Now also reports "mean rmse" and "grand correlation" (overall correlation of entire sentence) in "*.means" and "targets.txt".
- Target strength is now represented by thickness of target line (in lime color) in the demo window.
1.6 (14 March, 2011)
- Now recognizes an optional silence marker, with the default value "sil". Intervals labeled with the silence marker will be treated the same as blank intervals.
1.5 (3 February, 2011)
- Set the default value of the "Use final velocity to constrain slope" button to unchecked
1.4 (15 January, 2011)
- A new button for ignoring all the search restrictions
- Extension ".TextGrid" is silently recognized
- A minimum pause duration, beyond which the final state of the pre-pausal interval will not be transferred to the post-pausal interval
Please report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org