| Jason D. Lotay |
| Professor of Mathematics |
| University College London |
Minimal Lagrangians and where to find them, 2018.
- The G2 Laplacian flow, 2018. [link to video]
- Remarks on the self-shrinking Clifford torus, 2018.
- An introduction to Gromov's compactness theorem for pseudoholomorphic curves, expository talk for Geometry Analysis reading seminar, 2018. [notes by Chris Evans]
- Harmonic maps and topology, expository talk for Geometry Analysis reading seminar, 2018.
- Invariant coassociative 4-folds via gluing, 2017. [link to video]
- Laplacian flow and 4D geometry, expository talk for Workshop in G2 Geometry, Fields Institute, 2017. [link to video]
- Geometric flows of G2 structures, lecture for Mini-school in G2 Geometry, Fields Institute, 2017. [link to video] and [lecture notes]
- Calibrated submanifolds of G2 and Spin(7) manifolds with conical singularities, 2017. [link to video]
- Calibrated Geometry and Geometric Flows, lecture course for LTCC, 2017. [lecture notes]
- Gluing Eguchi-Hanson metrics and a question of Page, expository talk for Geometry Analysis reading seminar, 2017.
- Invariant G2 instantons, 2016-17. [video of talk by collaborator Goncalo Oliveira]
- The Laplacian flow in G2 geometry, 2015-17. [video of talk by collaborator Yong Wei] and [lecture notes by Yong Wei]
- Hyperkähler 4-manifolds with boundary, 2014-15. [video]
- Uniqueness of Lawlor necks, expository talk for Geometry Analysis reading seminar, 2014.
- Lagrangian mean curvature flow and symplectic topology, expository talk for Geometry Analysis reading seminar, 2014.
- Coupled flows and calibrated geometry, 2014. [slides] [video]
- Calibrated Submanifolds, lecture course for LMS--CMI Research School An Invitation to Geometry and Topology via G2, 2014.
- Introduction to Lagrangian mean curvature flow, expository talks for Geometry Analysis reading seminar, 2014. [notes] (typeset by Tom Begley and Kim Moore)
- Coassociative conifolds, 2013. [talk 1 slides] [talk 2 slides]
- Stability, conifolds and G2 geometry, 2013. [slides]
- The Holonomic Approximation Theorem, expository talk for London h-principle learning seminar, 2013. [scanned notes] (taken by Chris Wendl)
- Uniqueness of Lagrangian self-expanders, 2012. [slides]
- Deforming G2 conifolds, 2012. [slides] [video]
- Associative submanifolds of the 7-sphere, 2011. [slides]
Adventures in the 7th Dimension, British Science Festival, Swansea, 6 September 2016; UCL Lunch Hour Lecture, 2 March 2017 and LMS Popular Lectures 2017. [video]
- Unwrapping our Modern World, talk aimed at artists, general public and maths teachers, 2015-16.
- Take Your Brain to Another Dimension, Science Cabaret, Goldsmiths, London, 3 June 2015 and MAPS PhesDival, UCL, 15 June 2016.
- Seeing in 4D, talk aimed at artists, general public and maths teachers, 2014. [photo] (taken during an art and maths workshop)
- Ancient Puzzles and Modern Solutions: What the Greeks did for us, talk for sixth form students at Maths in Action, 2012--2013.
- Tiny Oblong Fetish, stand-up comedy routine for Bright Club: Tiny, Wilmington Arms, London, 18 September 2012.
- Academic Stand-up and Cognitive Development, interview for Word of Mouth, Radio 4, 17 April 2012. [audio]
- Connections in Many Dimensions (with a Lightsaber), stand-up comedy routine for Bright Club: Connections, Wilmington Arms, London, 20 March 2012. [photo]