| Jason D. Lotay |
| EPSRC Career Acceleration Fellow |
| Lecturer in Pure Mathematics |
| University College London |
- Stability, Conifolds and G2 Geometry, 2013. [slides]
- The Holonomic Approximation Theorem, expository talk for London h-principle learning seminar, 2013. [scanned notes] (taken by Chris Wendl)
- Ancient Puzzles and Modern Solutions: What the Greeks did for us, talk for sixth form students at Maths in Action, 2012--2013.
- Uniqueness of Lagrangian Self-expanders, 2012. [slides]
- Tiny Oblong Fetish, stand-up comedy routine for Bright Club: Tiny, Wilmington Arms, London, 18 September 2012.
- Deforming G2 Conifolds, 2012. [video] [slides]
- Academic Stand-up and Cognitive Development, interview for Word of Mouth, Radio 4, 17 April 2012. [audio]
- Connections in Many Dimensions (with a Lightsaber), stand-up comedy routine for Bright Club: Connections, Wilmington Arms, London, 20 March 2012. [photo]
- Associative Submanifolds of the 7-Sphere, 2011. [slides]