| Jason D. Lotay |
| Professor of Mathematics |
| University College London |
- with S. Karigiannis, Deformation Theory of G2 Conifolds, to appear in Communications in Analysis and Geometry 28 (2020). [arXiv:1212.6457]
- with T. Pacini, From Lagrangian to Totally Real Geometry: Coupled Flows and Calibrations, to appear in Communications in Analysis and Geometry 28 (2020). [arXiv:1404.4227]
- with Y. Wei, Stability of Torsion-free G2 Structures along the Laplacian Flow, to appear in Journal of Differential Geometry. [arXiv:1504.07771]
- with Y. Wei, Laplacian Flow for Closed G2 Structures: Real Analyticity, to appear in Communications in Analysis and Geometry 27 (2019). [arXiv:1601.04258]
- with T. Pacini, Complexified Diffeomorphism Groups, Totally Real Submanifolds and Kähler-Einstein Geometry, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 371 (2019), 2665-2701. [arXiv:1506.04630]
- with T. Pacini, From Minimal Lagrangian to J-minimal Submanifolds: Persistence and Uniqueness, Bollettino dell'Unione Matematica Italiana (2018): a special issue in memory of Paolo de Bartolomeis.
- with F. Schulze, Consequences of Strong Stability of Minimal Submanifolds, International Mathematics Research Notices (2018).
- with G. Oliveira, SU(2)2-invariant G2-instantons, Mathematische Annalen 371 (2018), 961-1011. [arXiv:1608.07789]
- with J. Fine and M. Singer, The Space of Hyperkähler Metrics on a 4-Manifold with Boundary, Forum of Mathematics, Sigma 5 (2017). [arXiv:1603.08170]
- with Y. Wei, Laplacian Flow for Closed G2 Structures: Shi-type Estimates, Uniqueness and Compactness, Geometric and Functional Analysis 27 (2017), 165-233. [arXiv:1504.07367]
- Desingularization of Coassociative 4-folds with Conical Singularities: Obstructions and Applications, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 366 (2014), 6051-6092. [arXiv:1209.5116]
- with A. Neves, Uniqueness of Lagrangian Self-expanders, Geometry and Topology 17 (2013), 2689-2729. [arXiv:1208.2729]
- Associative Submanifolds of the 7-Sphere, Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society 105 (2012), 1183-1214. [arXiv:1006.0361]
- Stability of Coassociative Conical Singularities, Communications in Analysis and Geometry 20 (2012), 803-867. [arXiv:0910.5092]
- Ruled Lagrangian Submanifolds of the 6-Sphere, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 363 (2011), 2305-2339. [arXiv:0807.2084]
- Asymptotically Conical Associative 3-folds, The Quarterly Journal of Mathematics 62 (2011), 131-156. [arXiv:0802.3536]
- Deformation Theory of Asymptotically Conical Coassociative 4-folds, Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society 99 (2009), 386-424.
- with A. Kovalev, Deformations of Compact Coassociative 4-folds with Boundary, Journal of Geometry and Physics 59 (2009),
- Desingularization of Coassociative 4-folds with Conical Singularities, Geometric and Functional Analysis 18 (2008), 2055-2100. [arXiv:math/0611183]
- Coassociative 4-folds with Conical Singularities, Communications in Analysis and Geometry 15 (2007),
- Calibrated Submanifolds of R7 and R8 with Symmetries, The Quarterly Journal of Mathematics 58 (2007), 53-70. [arXiv:math/0601764]
- 2-Ruled Calibrated 4-folds in R7 and R8,
Journal of the London Mathematical Society 74 (2006), 219-243. [arXiv:math/0401125]
- Constructing Associative 3-folds by Evolution Equations, Communications in Analysis and Geometry 13 (2005), 999-1037. [arXiv:math/0401123]
- with B. Lambert, Spacelike Mean Curvature Flow, 2018. [arXiv:1808.01994]
- with C.G. Evans and F. Schulze, Remarks on the Self-shrinking Clifford Torus, 2018.
- Geometric Flows of G2 Structures, to appear in Lectures and Surveys on G2 manifolds and related
topics, Fields Institute Communications. [arXiv:1810.13417]
- Calibrated Submanifolds, to appear in Lectures and Surveys on G2 manifolds and related
topics, Fields Institute Communications. [arXiv:1810.08709]
- with T. Madsen, Instantons and Special Geometry, in Special Metrics and Group Actions in Geometry, 2017. [book]
- Deformations of G2 Manifolds, in Oberwolfach Report 8/2015, 2015. [final version]
- Uniqueness of Lagrangian Self-expanders, in Proceedings of PADGE2012, 2013. [book]
- Por qué estudio la séptima dimensión, Café y Teoremas, El País, November 2018. [article]
- The Geometry of Our World, feature article, Physics World, April 2017. [article]
- Adventures in the 7th Dimension, expository article, UCL De Morgan Newsletter, April 2017.
- Seeing in 4D, expository article, UCL De Morgan Newsletter, December 2015.
- Take Your Brain to Another Dimension, expository article, UCL De Morgan Newsletter, December 2015.
- Art and Maths Workshops, expository article, UCL De Morgan Newsletter, December 2014.